Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Apology

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1) Gus. You've FINALLY worked it out. TWO WINGERS AT HOME!! Incredible scenes. I think he finally understands - this IS the best Brighton moment apart from winning League 1, it really is! Superb.

2) Dave. Dave. Oh my god Dave. Just lump the 'What exactly does he do' thread in Gold now and be done with it. What a hit son. What a hit. In front of 2500 Palace. AMAZING!

Oh HAPPY DAYS! Yes, I think we're underachieving, yes I think today's result's cover up a fair few cracks, but my god it's good to be an Albion fan today - I want that on record.

THEY SCORED NONE WE SCORED THREE WHO THE **** IS GLENN MURRAY?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
1) Gus. You've FINALLY worked it out. TWO WINGERS AT HOME!! Incredible scenes. I think he finally understands - this IS the best Brighton moment apart from winning League 1, it really is! Superb.

2) Dave. Dave. Oh my god Dave. Just lump the 'What exactly does he do' thread in Gold now and be done with it. What a hit son. What a hit. In front of 2500 Palace. AMAZING!

Oh HAPPY DAYS! Yes, I think we're underachieving, yes I think today's result's cover up a fair few cracks, but my god it's good to be an Albion fan today - I want that on record.

Who are you?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I agree actually, although WW talks cr@p, I think we have needed 2 wingers at home for ages. Thionk of all the home draws that might have been wins if Lua Lua and Buckley were on the pitch. Barnes for me is the player that should make way for a 2nd winger.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll lock the [MENTION=30]Withdean Wanderer[/MENTION] account down and get in contact with the rightful owner, letting him know its been hacked.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think the master of misery's account was hacked thanks to the craving for attention and the fact even his compliments are horrendously barbed and laced with an I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG layer. Seems pretty standard.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bollloxxx.

People like you, Kevtherev, Mutts Nutts, Pork Pie, DBL, Kr_Husty and Goldstone can't slag BHA off continually and just shrug it off.

You will be moaning again in a week or two and you know it!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
i'll lock the [mention=30]withdean wanderer[/mention] account down and get in contact with the rightful owner, letting him know its been hacked.

If genuine,

LOL !

Having said that, yes there is some merit in the argument that 4 4 2 with two front men will work or some sort of 4 3 3 with one front man and two wingers can equally work.

What do I know !

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't think the master of misery's account was hacked thanks to the craving for attention and the fact even his compliments are horrendously barbed and laced with an I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG layer. Seems pretty standard.

Absolute pleb. I can hardly say I was right after starting a thread "Spanish Dave, what exactly does he do?" can I! Jesus Christ!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Has someone hacked your account? ???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Absolute pleb. I can hardly say I was right after starting a thread "Spanish Dave, what exactly does he do?" can I! Jesus Christ!

Your two-winger theory though eh. At last! Gus has caught on and latched his betterment to your genius. You're simply using the ok Dave is better than i irrationally thought routine to still stab where you can. Bellendry is at the core of your online persona and even in days of glory your thanks have a foulness at their heart.
I am being a tad dramatic though.
:)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Oh HAPPY DAYS! Yes, I think we're underachieving, yes I think today's result's cover up a fair few cracks and on the next loss it will be business as usual from me, but my god it's good to be an Albion fan today - I want that on record.

Corrected for you ..you pissed?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here