Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International break

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Great win today. Are people happy with the week off or would we rather have another game straight away? The rest in my opinion may do us some good. Pity Bridcutt is off to play for Scotland though.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
By the looks of Kuszczak limping off the pitch today I would say a good thing. And of course Ulloa has been a bit tired as well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guess Kuszczak has withdrawn from the Poland squad already?

The international break has come at exactly the right time. Give Bridge a rest, get Bruno back, rest Ulloa, get Vicente ready. Perfect for us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Perfect timing, actually allowed us to go all out today without having to worry about a new game even vaguely soon. 13 days for most of the squad to rest, although international duties for Bridcutt and El-Abd. Don't think anyone else has a call up?

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
After the 2 great wins against Barnsley and Burnley there was a 13 day break, after which
we had wins against Sheff. Weds. Watford and Millwall before going 7 matches without a win.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Great win today. Are people happy with the week off or would we rather have another game straight away? The rest in my opinion may do us some good. Pity Bridcutt is off to play for Scotland though.

r u the martin tyler who commentates on sky sports ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here