Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thousands of OUR fans leaving early ... AGAIN

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
When the board for the stoppage time goes up i move to a vacated seat as close to the exit as i can where i sit/stand and watch the last couple of minutes. Then leave on the final whistle exactly. Always manage to get the first or second train. Works fine.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In all honesty, did it really matter today? :shrug:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just like the Hudds game. 10 mins before the end the exodus started. Cretins, all of you.

You pay your £30+ quid, you come to the game, we're beating our closest rivals and playing great football, then you decide to miss the last 10 minutes???

Look, if you don't enjoy football, then don't come to the game.

And as for the idiots who went off for beer and pies 5 minutes before half-time .... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You must be among the most stupid people on this planet.

You are talking shit. A few in the family stand and WSL left, understandable as they are old boys and people with young kids. Probably about 1000 went early, at the absolute most. Easily 25,000 still there at the final whistle.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Only the Family Stand emptied early today.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
You are talking shit. A few in the family stand and WSL left, understandable as they are old boys and people with young kids. Probably about 1000 went early, at the absolute most. Easily 25,000 still there at the final whistle.

Spot on.

I was amazed at how full the ground was at the final whistle, and commented on it at the time. I doubt the OP was there!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
In all honesty, did it really matter today? :shrug:

It mattered today more than any other day as we finally showed that we can play attractive attacking football and beat one of the best teams in the division with ease.

Any football fan worthy of the description would want to cheer his/her team of the pitch at the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here