Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa or Murray

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Don't get me wrong - I think Glenn is a first class player. However, I think I'd take Leo (26 years old, getting better every game, 8 goals in 10 matches [I think]) over Glenn (29, and looking a tad slow today....) now. Maybe Poyet made the wrong call two years ago, but in Ulloa he may have made up for it big time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leo is already better than Murray.

This lad is going to be a top Premier League striker. I really hope it's with us.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
the fact he's 26 is the major plus. either he'll take us to the premier league or he'll bang in enough goals to earn himself a hefty price tag.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Easy to say Leo and be very churlish but give me the pair of them up front any day.

Murray is still a class act.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Leo is a all round better footballer, I really enjoy watching him play, Murray just scores goals.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
OHHHHHH LEOOOOO UUUUJJJJJOOOOOOOHHHHAAA!!! (to the 7 army nation).

Ulloa all day long. Not only good in the air but good on the deck and some great little touches taking 3 Palace players out in one move.
I know we all would have love to have kept Murray but this guy is better. Who is to say that Murray would have come good with us anyway. Ulloa is a team player, they all love him, Murray is a loner. Nice guy but not interested in his team mates or football for that matter.

OHHH LEO ULLLOOOOAAAA!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Leo, knows where the net is and kin smiles as well :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He's certainly fitted in very quickly. Eight goals in 11 games. It could well have been 10 in 11 if he had slotted away that penalty and not tried his hardest to miss when it was easier to score against Burnley.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Gus was right not to break the bank in keeping Murray who probably wouldn't have played much if he had stayed and he seems to have found a gem in Ulloa. All things considered I'm happy with what we have

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who's this Murray people keep going on about then ?????? :ascarf:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Murray's had a great season but Ulloa's technique is so much better and today showed how many goals Leo will score for us if we continue to play with two wingers.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
OHHHHHH LEOOOOO UUUUJJJJJOOOOOOOHHHHAAA!!! (to the 7 army nation).

Ulloa all day long. Not only good in the air but good on the deck and some great little touches taking 3 Palace players out in one move.
I know we all would have love to have kept Murray but this guy is better. Who is to say that Murray would have come good with us anyway. Ulloa is a team player, they all love him, Murray is a loner. Nice guy but not interested in his team mates or football for that matter.

OHHH LEO ULLLOOOOAAAA!!!

Agree with all of that - apart from the song! Why not just Leonardo Ulloa to the same tune? Adding the unnecessary 'oh' just makes it a boring rip-off of Fulham's old Zamora song....

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Ulloa plays with a smile....Murray did himself no favours by moaning at the ref ad nauseum when he clashed heads. Ref should have shown him a card and told him to shut the f*** up.

I would love to see Ulloa have some support in the ranks and just hope we can keep him fit till the end of the season. International break will see him well.

:albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here