Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why boo Glenn Murray?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Seems like a pretty decent bloke.

Every time a Brighton player was down today, he was the first to pick them back up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't know,

but the 'You can stick Glenn Murray up your @@@@' chant from WSU was awesome today.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Glenn Murray is a cracking bloke. Absolute class. Always will be, for me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only Palace/BHAFC player to get his hand in his pocket and donate to the REMF year after year. He is a CLASS act on and off the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** off for ****s sake. He joined our arch rivals for nothing. That's enough in anyone's book!

And CHEATED against us to settle the 11 v 10 game earlier in season...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agreed.

But those REMF donations - they weren't from GM, they were from an NSCer. You do understand that, right?

Yes mate but I do know he has donated to the REMF every year for about 4 years now. Richie Morris got £ 150 for starters.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wouldn't boo him in the street. I boo him a little melodramatically when he's wearing Palace colours and i know that he jumped ship for whatever reason (whilst remembering his wish to leave on a number of occasions and walking off the pitch at the end of the Brentford game without joining in the team hug). Sure he's a good egg and all, but he's not Albion and was for as long as it suited him - which is fair enough for him, but not necessarily for me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No doubt he's a jolly nice bloke, but he went up the road for the money & he's gotta understand he's gonna get pelters every time he plays us. Them's the rules.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Did anyone else notice Murray after the final whistle??
Went over and shook most Brighton players hands. He gave a big hug to Andrew Crofts and then Ulloa.
I hate everything about Palace, but Glenn Murray is class above the rest of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here