Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best team won

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Brighton wanted it more,

Sussex/Met police are a joke.

And to the "lad" (white jacket) who was giving it all game, without trying to sound harsh, maybe your trip to hospital will teach you a lesson.

All i can now. Still angry at how shit our players were.

cyber seagull

Jul 18, 2003
Thank you for the 3 points. I'm glad you pointed out he had a white jacket on 'cos that's really narrowed it down. Your not you're. Maybe a trip to college may teach you a lesson too (not to or two) :ascarf:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are a heck of a lot of decent Palace people. I know this. Nice piece on the REMF today in the match programme achieved in a huge part to CPFC fans so respect for that, always.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Red 'n Blue is one of the better Palace fans on here, so fair play.

Nice to see he's turned up on here tonight. More than his team did today.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Don't know the name of the stand, but he spent every second of the match looking at us making slit throat and other gestures.

Quite glad it was only one bellend then :thumbsup: Most places we go it's a few dozen giving it at us!

See you in the play-offs and hopefully that fan won't be attending. If you see similar up at smellworst I'm sure you'll say the same about your mob though right

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: the chap in the white jacket was funny. he did seem to spend the entire game goading the away fans. there always one, looking across to the away there where always the same few fans looking at the East stand rather than the game.

curious what police did wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:lolol: the chap in the white jacket was funny. he did seem to spend the entire game goading the away fans. there always one, looking across to the away there where always the same few fans looking at the East stand rather than the game.

curious what police did wrong.

Probably Holloway will blame them as well....he was moaning about the kick off time after the match

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I don't like the fact people are giving Red 'n' Blue a hard time - he's actually a pretty decent Palace fan on here and has (rarely) looked to cause trouble. Unlike [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION]…. Where is he by the way…?

Thanks for coming on – appreciate how angry/frustrated/upset you must feel. Now you know what it feels like! One things for sure; if that was the play-offs, be it semi-finals or final, then I don’t think I’ll be able to take it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here