Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fan zone!

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Was hoping they would give this a miss today,felt embarrassed when it came on,really didn't need it stifling the atmosphere,they need to judge its worth on days like this.
Very proud of the east and west stands today felt the north fell short,palace do own the better songs i'm afraid:(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Moan, moan f***ing moan.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Think you're talking absolute rubbish. Thought fan zone was good although does need a refresh - kids love it, what's the problem?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't feel embarrassed,have you ever been to their shithole and heard the goal music and the PA announcer?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People seem to like it especially the kids so whats the problem ? I love the old footage and then at the end when Storer scores and Poyet pumping his fists. That gets me every time.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
just put your fingers in your ears or stay in the concourse until it's finished. Today is not a day for a moan up.

The concourse is horrible,CROWDED AND SMELLS OF URINE :facepalm:

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 90

Was hoping they would give this a miss today,felt embarrassed when it came on,really didn't need it stifling the atmosphere,they need to judge its worth on days like this.
Very proud of the east and west stands today felt the north fell short,palace do own the better songs i'm afraid:(

Agree about Fan Zone.

The trouble with the North is it isn't big enough to create massive noise.

Palace have nothing to rival GOSBTS - all their stuff is cribbed from other Clubs.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

We thought the same did not need it today the fans made there own atmosphere ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here