Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewards today....thanks

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
After todays game I decided that only 1 thing would make the day better, and that would be if my good woman said YES.....so after a brief conversation with the north stand manager, it was agreed that I could propose on the pitch...and that is exactly what happened..I got the opportunity to go down on 1 knee on the north penalty spot, and she said yes.. To chants of"you don't know what you're doing" from the west stand, lol.

I won't ever forget today and thanks to the stewards for the opportunity to do something that I thought would be turned down because"its the rules"...

Happy days:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
After todays game I decided that only 1 thing would make the day better, and that would be if my good woman said YES.....so after a brief conversation with the north stand manager, it was agreed that I could propose on the pitch...and that is exactly what happened..I got the opportunity to go down on 1 knee on the north penalty spot, and she said yes.. To chants of"you don't know what you're doing" from the west stand, lol.

I won't ever forget today and thanks to the stewards for the opportunity to do something that I thought would be turned down because"its the rules"...

Happy days:)

Will you ever learn? :thumbsup:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
So she didn't take the opportunity to stand behind you and go "wooooooaaaah YOUR S**t AAAAAAGGGHHHH" then?

Well done mate, best of luck :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
)

:clap:

Congrats feller. I was in the West when you did it and it was us chanting but no offence intended - we'd had a couple by then.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Congrats mate!!

It's amazing what people will do when the team gets a good result :albion2:

Hope it all goes well.

Has she said yes to getting married at the Amex though? ???

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
nice one...

I did wonder why you kept showing me your stained knee.
I just thought you'd fallen over :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here