Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Verdict on Palace fans today, please post here:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Hello CPFC fans, i'd give you a 4.5 out of 10.
Did lots of euro pop style "whoaaa whoaaa" Stuff and a bit of "la la la,whooa whooa whoaa, bop bop" but in general your support was very poor. Even at moments when Seagulls fans were trying to catch their breath and there was a 30 second pause, you didn't offer anything....:ffsparr:
I liked the "30 goals thanks alot", but we came back with "You burnt down your town" with the added "You should've burnt more" and the best of all " We;ve just ****ed you up the aRsse", which we did.
You were crap.:nono:
We on the other hand we had the WHOLE stadium singing and standing up at times, yes 26000 Brighton fans, in your fecking face!!!!
:albion2::rave:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ok 1st half. Didn't turn up 2nd half which surprised me having watched them come back from 2-0 down at Watford. 🍺🍺🍺-0

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be fair, they were louder than the church mice that supported palace last year :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I still think Leeds were the loudest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Their team didn't give them much to sing about, to be fair. They were more feisty last season when they were in the lower reaches.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not a homophobic chant all afternoon to be fair. They took it in good grace mainly, apart from the Kuszczak incident. Overall they were very poor , like their team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only heard them for a few seconds in between all the Brighton songs while listening in on the radio for the first 20 minutes. Outsung by Albion fans in the 1st half. Drowned out by Albion fans in the 2nd half.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Only heard them, when they had their 20 min spell in first half. When their team needed a lift, they were missing..... 5/10.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Woeful. The home fans were superb today. All them plastics eh. Why do palace try to sound Italian or Spanish with every song? Bizarre.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I thought they were okay up until the first goal. Exactly the opposite for our fans who were pretty pathetic in the first half. A combination of apprehension, early kick off and uninspiring football.

Palace had some chants I had never heard before which makes a nice change.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Maybe it was where I was sitting (ESL) but I thought they completely out sung us in the first half until our two goals killed them off :shrug:
[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] there was a fair bit of does your boyfriend know your here chants (not sure if you count that as homophobic)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
They had ONE loud chant all afternoon (a rendition of the catchy "We're Red & Blue" number around 12.15pm...). That one chant showed what was possible (i.e. perfectly feasible for them to get one of their songs ringing loudly round The Amex) but it never happened again. I sit towards the North end of WSU and heard very little else from them.

At the southern end of the ground I'm sure Palace were loud at times near the start but the joy of The Amex is the excellent atmosphere in the home stands which means that even 2,600 noisy away fans don't dominate.

Obviously the result and events on the pitch from about half an hour onwards gave them little to shout about so not surprising that it all went "quiet over there".

Truly marvellous scenes.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I liked your "stand up if you hate Palace" song, shame only about 20% of you stood up, needs some more work, and you take the piss out of our goal music, WTF was that music you lot entered the pitch to? sounded like a obscure country that have just won a medal at the Olympics that you never heard of appauling, again could do better

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here