Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha? Bolasie? Dikgacoi? Jedinak? Williams? Murray?

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I thought these guys were world beaters? I'd even convinced myself that they must be good. My god they were sh1t today. If by some miracle Palarse make it into the Prem they will need to buy a completely new team....was there anyone on the pitch today in that quite awful yellow kit who was anything other than mid-table Championship standard?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I thought these guys were world beaters? I'd even convinced myself that they must be good. My god they were sh1t today. If by some miracle Palarse make it into the Prem they will need to buy a completely new team....was there anyone on the pitch today in that quite awful yellow kit who was anything other than mid-table Championship standard?

Zaha's only trick seems to be 100 step-overs before he gets anywhere.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
No.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Those were exactly my thoughts when reading and southampton came down last season.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
To be fair to Zaha he does know how to dribble the ball so well that he can end up in the same place he started without getting tackled!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I thought Palace were a compact, well balanced outfit. Their progress into the premier league is assured via an automatic promotion spot.....Oh God, my head!?!. Now you see why you shouldn't mix alcohol and Tramadol!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Zaha is a loan player too. This Palarse team will be skirting with their customary relegation fight, this time next season. Fancy us whipping them big time at Wembley if they make the play offs?
If Zaha is worth £10m or so (I can't remember and don't really care how much Manure paid for him, but he chose the right club there!) then Buckers is worth three times thta amount.

So happy!

TNBA

TTF

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

So bad we are 4th in the league and 6 points above you? I'm sure Barnsley's and Bristol City's fans thought the same about you recently but does that make them correct? This is a tough league, anyone can beat anyone on any given day. We had a bad day today but it was still very even until the first goal then we imploded by given away another before HT. Fair play, you deserved the win overall but you didn't pepper our goal with chance after chance so please don't try to make out we are a shit side based on 1 game, we could easily meet again in the playoffs and these comments come back to bite you.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So bad we are 4th in the league and 6 points above you? I'm sure Barnsley's and Bristol City's fans thought the same about you recently but does that make them correct? This is a tough league, anyone can beat anyone on any given day. We had a bad day today but it was still very even until the first goal then we imploded by given away another before HT. Fair play, you deserved the win overall but you didn't pepper our goal with chance after chance so please don't try to make out we are a shit side based on 1 game, we could easily meet again in the playoffs and these comments come back to bite you.

One thing is for sure, you are not a Premiership team and will get hammered unless you replace 75% of that team. I have constantly read how no Brighton player is good enough to get into your team, well in my view there is only one who would get near ours, Williams.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Zaha and Murray would walk into our team and I would happily take Jedinak over Hammond and Crofts and whack Speroni and Bolassie on the bench.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
One thing is for sure, you are not a Premiership team and will get hammered unless you replace 75% of that team. I have constantly read how no Brighton player is good enough to get into your team, well in my view there is only one who would get near ours, Williams.

So why are we 6 points above you? Think about it. It was 1 game.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

These are wise words. I have a wonderful warm glow after today's match. We won and deserved it too but it is just one match. The table doesn't lie and Palace are above us on merit.

A lot can happen in eight matches (or ten or eleven) but I'd go easy on the Palace bashing outside of today's match until the dust has settled at the end of the season.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I actually thought Palace played well, weirdly. First 20 mins I thought they were gonna murder us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here