Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Striker

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need Mackie, but if not a better choice is Zamora, or if not Jackson, or perhaps Shevchenko or Van Nistelrooy out of retirement. Who knows???

But not Simon Church.

Guess we'll not get anyone.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
peter odemwingie has had another b*tch fit at west brom about being left on the bench and wanting to leave, maybe worth a cheeky offer?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
peter odemwingie has had another b*tch fit at west brom about being left on the bench and wanting to leave, maybe worth a cheeky offer?

I really rate his ability but clearly got an attitude problem. Would upset the balance of the squad I think. Could still be worth it ofcourse.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Gus said in his post match interview on seagull player that he was no longer looking after today's result.

Found that a bit strange. If Leo gets it we will be fooked :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gus said in his post match interview on seagull player that he was no longer looking after today's result.

take a lot of what Gus says with a pinch of salt. .........just downgrading expectations and taking a bit of heat off

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Serems the Odious Whinger at West Brom has started again, saying they are ruining his career. Might be the answer behind Ulloa for the rest of the season?

ooops... bit late

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
From looking at our starting 11 yesterday, I can't find a single player I'd want to replace with a 2 month loanee.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

I think he's made it clear that he can't get the players he wants and that those available aren't good enough. He said he would rather trust Toby and George than bring in someone he doesn't rate. So, unless something changes on that front then we will have to hope Ulloa carries on being our Luis Suarez.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
still needed I think, for argument's sake, if any possible loanee,or agents of such players,were in the stands yesterday, how could they not be impressed and want to get on the Gus bus ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
By the comments coming from Gus I would think that we will definitely have one in by the deadline on 29th. May not be the one Gus wants but there will be a loan signing, I think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
From looking at our starting 11 yesterday, I can't find a single player I'd want to replace with a 2 month loanee.

On top of everything we have our bench striker up in court in April/May.

CMS out for season
Hoskins out for season
Barnes out until Blackpool
Barker court case imminent

If anything happens to Ulloa our options are very limited.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here