Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deserved victrory

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Well done on one of "MORE RECENT" rare wins against Palace today, your team were more up for it and showed some guts, bit of a helping hand by stupid fouls for your 1st two but could not argue with the the well placed freekick, Atmosphere was pretty poor IMO from both sets of fans, have to say it but these new stadiums lack any atmosphere, maybe we are better off we a ram shackled old ground after all. :thumbsup:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Time to reverse your signature I think

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well done on one of "MORE RECENT" rare wins against Palace today, your team were more up for it and showed some guts, bit of a helping hand by stupid fouls for your 1st two but could not argue with the the well placed freekick, Atmosphere was pretty poor IMO from both sets of fans, have to say it but these new stadiums lack any atmosphere, maybe we are better off we a ram shackled old ground after all. :thumbsup:

What are you on about? How the **** can you say there was no atmosphere today?

I went to the 1-1 at Selhurst last year, blimey, if that is what you can atmosphere then you have it all wrong. Your fans seem to think that singing a few stolen euro chants with a spastic banging a drum is the height of atmosphere.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

I went to the 1-1 at Selhurst last year, blimey, if that is what you can atmosphere then you have it all wrong. Your fans seem to think that singing a few stolen euro chants with a spastic banging a drum is the height of atmosphere.
Before you scored it was all hush hush, just telling you what I witnessed......I'm being honest, anyway I have not posted to cause argument so enjoy your day.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Well done on your deserved and comprehensive victory. Your team were more up for it, showed more guts, more skill, more teamwork, better goalkeeping and better finishing. I certainly could not argue with the brilliant freekick which left our hapless keeper clutching thin air. Atmosphere was pretty poor in our end. I imagine that in your stands you were absolutely loving it. Having seen The Amex again it reminds me what a complete dump we have for a ground.:thumbsup:
corrected

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Before you scored it was all hush hush, just telling you what I witnessed......I'm being honest, anyway I have not posted to cause argument so enjoy your day.

I know and I appreciate you thanking us for our win which is very good of you. I am just getting a bit fed up of Palace fans saying The Amex is soulless and having no atmosphere because it really isn't and I think they all know that.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I know and I appreciate you thanking us for our win which is very good of you. I am just getting a bit fed up of Palace fans saying The Amex is soulless and having no atmosphere because it really isn't and I think they all know that.

I don't understand either why so many Palace fans slag off the stadium and atmosphere especially when a lot of other visiting fans have been so complimentary. Think it's just because they lost & are bad losers!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Generally respect your contributions on here CB: but you really should have finished the post after half way through your first sentence. You got DONE. No elaberation required.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Lot of time for you blokie.

one of the decent palace on here IMO

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Like!!!!

Quiet as church mice the Palace lot. Just because ickle wickle Brighton were stuffing you.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ulloa, who joined from Almeria in January, was a danger throughout Sunday's match and was buoyed by vociferous home support. "It was beautiful, you feel the warmth of the fans here," he said.

From The Guardian :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here