Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge....

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I havent seen much said about Wayne today......(but i might have missed it, so apologies if already said)

Absolutely different class, especially 2nd half. Considering he hasnt been playing he was immense today, and kept Zaha in his pocket.

Zaha may have got his first England call up but he got owned by a proper international today.....

Proper performance from a proper player.............

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
One of nscs finest saw him amd shouted is that zaha in your rucksack as he was leaving :clap:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I thought that was one the differences in the 2nd half in that Bridge had Zaha in his pocket and when he let him go LuaLua helped out. We really need to sign him.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was outstanding. Zaha should have kept going at Calde - may have got through at some stage, but was outclassed by Wayne.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
that slide tackle in the 1st half was one of the best I've seen, the perfect blend of precision and intensity!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I havent seen much said about Wayne today......(but i might have missed it, so apologies if already said)

Absolutely different class, especially 2nd half. Considering he hasnt been playing he was immense today, and kept Zaha in his pocket.

Zaha may have got his first England call up but he got owned by a proper international today.....

Proper performance from a proper player.............

This, this, this.........had a brilliant game today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here