Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whatever happened to.....

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
palaces famous Always Ultras? There was I expecting a carnival of noise and colour from the worlds bestest fans and all we got was a few undecipherable "woo oo ooo ooo ooo's " and wahhh ahhh ahhh's" Can it be true that they are actually the wankers we all knew them to be?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
palaces famous Always Ultras? There was I expecting a carnival of noise and colour from the worlds bestest fans and all we got was a few undecipherable "woo oo ooo ooo ooo's " and wahhh ahhh ahhh's" Can it be true that they are actually the wankers we all knew them to be?
This. Bog standard Palace scum. I think they were in shock at seeing what a crowd looks like.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The utter bollocks on their site calling The Amex a soulless bowl? Really? Can they really honestly say that there was no atmosphere today?

I heard Palace a few times and each of their songs was a Euro rip off song, utter crap.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Funny thing is they always bang on about how much they support their team, and always sing even when losing.... at 3-0 they were silent.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
St Pauli were on the TV this afternoon so the chose to watch and masturbate furiously to that indoors.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sounded like something about the colour blue at one point over and over but I'm not convinced they were the words and didn't pick out a single other part of any of their other 'songs'. If it was what the scummer at work was singing last week it's something about being true? But I'm not convinced it was the same song.

Assumed our 'we f***ed you..... etc' at the end was in response to homophobic stuff but again couldn't hear anything from their end in the North :shrug:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
According to one of their posters on BBS they outsung us.......mind you it does sound loud when you're in the crowd of away fans.

Listen to the Albion sing
And Palace turned quite grey
We will remember evermore
The massacre on St Paddys day.

Oct 25, 2003
both millwall and leeds have been far more impressive in both of their visits to the amex

most away fans are loud as there is always a higher concentration of singers who go to away games...palace are nothing special at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here