Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick-Off

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have done a quick search but can find nothing so I think I am safe in starting this thread.

Basically, I have no bothered with regional TV for a while now so have lost track on who will carry the Albion highlights. During the game today there was mention of extended highlights being shown on Late Kick-Off but which one do I need to tune into: London & South-East or South, South-West & West?

This is all so I can savour the result once again...Thanks in advance.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
London & South East

BBC1 23:45 tonight.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Deffo worth tuning into this tonight just to see that dirty palarse **** Mark Shight squirming his whiney northern arse off in the pundits seat.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'll be staying up for it and hopefully there'll be good, extended coverage of the match instead of the usual Gillingham love-in they seem to have on South East. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tuned in last week on my Sky box and BBC1 South East were showing LKO from the North West region but fortunately BBC1 South were showing action from games from the South and South West.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll be staying up for it and hopefully there'll be good, extended coverage of the match instead of the usual Gillingham love-in they seem to have on South East. :)

Oh dear...

BBC South East Sport‏@BBCSESport
Tune in BBC1 11.45pm for @LKOLondonSE with [MENTION=6635]JAC[/MENTION]quiOatley. #Gills boss Martin Allen is in studio + goals from a great #bhafc win at the Amex.

Jacqui Oatley [MENTION=6635]JAC[/MENTION]quiOatley
Call me intuitive, but I've a funny feeling there may be more Brighton fans than Palace fans staying up late to watch h'lights @LKOLondonSE

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Late kickoff later in the meantime ive just started listening to the radio 5 commentary on iplayer...always nice to listen to a game knowing we are going to win it...happy day :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here