Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Leo the best albion striker since Zamora???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hmm trying to think of strikers who stand out to me - Leon Knight, Nicky Forster, FFS Murray, Adam Virgo ??? Think the answer to this question is probably a yes don't think we've had any real gifted strikers in that time although to be expected considering the league we were in most of the time since Zamora left

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I dont think there is much in it between Ulloa and Murray.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ulloa does what a proper striker does. Savour him til Norwich come calling in the Summer (anybody see Grant Holt on the telly today - size of a cow. jeez!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He certainly knows where the back of the net is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks the business , up there with Zamora

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Murray was all scuffs and flick-ons (and goals), but Ulloa is both those along with the talent and audacity to take a ball down and hit a 50 yard volleyed pass to feet. Bloody hell he's a marvel. Such a hard worker too.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Bit early to tell if he is definitely better than Murray. On today's performance the answer is yes, and I hope he continues to impress.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Best since BZ? Better than Murray? Early days yet - he's started well, but let's see if he can sustain it before making a judgement. It wouldn't be the first time we've brought someone in who's looked the bee's knees at first but has then tailed off...........

Still, 7 in 10 (I think) is a good start - I'll be well pleased if he can keep that up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here