Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ulloa Hails Positive Performance

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Two-goal hero Leonardo Ulloa has praised the whole team for their tremendous display during the 3-0 win over rivals Crystal Palace.The Argentine striker's brace helped Albion to victory following a three-game away run which yielded just one point.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I am happy because of the win, not only because of my goals but because we came off the back of a bad week away. So I am happy for the team and the fans.
“It is always more difficult when you are playing away compared to at home and on Tuesday [1-0 defeat at Barnsley] we could have had a point. I missed the penalty but I tried not to think about that, and today my performance and the whole team’s performance was very positive.
“The second goal was amazing and the whole team was playing very well. I saw the cross from Liam [Bridcutt] and then Andrea [Orlandi] headed the ball to me perfectly and I was alone with the goalkeeper.”
The striker also hailed the Albion faithful for their magnificent support but admitted he is looking forward to some time off during the international break.
“You feel the backing of the fans here and the atmosphere at the Amex is incredible, and we have to give 100 per cent for them.
“My body has been asking for a break so I am delighted about the one coming up. I have been playing with some discomfort so I am pretty excited for the break.”
Watch Ulloa’s full post match interview on Seagulls Player.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here