Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Br*ghton

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Pains me to say it, but well done, you fully deserved the win today.

Granted all of our players were well below their usual level (Parr at left back for example, what the **** was he doing for 90 minutes?!), but that can take nothing away from your performance. You'd clearly done your research on our weak links (continually running on Parr's inside, crossing to the back post etc) and Poyet had learnt his lessons from the previous 3 matches and you really seemed up for it in a way that most of our lot didn't.

Shame it was on a wet, cold Sunday at 12 o'clock because it could've been much better for everyone, but you deserved it.

You were always destined to win. Every stat pointed towards a Palace victory, and the fact that we are Palace made it blatantly obvious that you would win.

Well done, enjoy it because it won't be happening again any time soon.

Dec 29, 2011
No no no! You're not allowed to be so gracious in defeat, it makes it harder to mock you. I'm just waiting for that prick Glen-Murray and FitchleyEagle to post again.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363542172.259107.jpg

He He :)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Granted all of our players were well below their usual level (Parr at left back for example, what the **** was he doing for 90 minutes?!), but that can take nothing away from your performance. You'd clearly done your research on our weak links (continually running on Parr's inside, crossing to the back post etc) and Poyet had learnt his lessons from the previous 3 matches and you really seemed up for it in a way that most of our lot didn't.

Shame it was on a wet, cold Sunday at 12 o'clock because it could've been much better for everyone, but you deserved it.

You were always destined to win. Every stat pointed towards a Palace victory, and the fact that we are Palace made it blatantly obvious that you would win.

Cheers for the kind words but as for the stats. You had one away win in 5 months - we are unbeaten at home in 2013. Hardly a shock!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You could teach some of your fellow supporters how to act in defeat :thumbsup:

Who was your right back ? - he had all the problems. Long time since I've seen an opposition player embarrassed like that - Dan Harding comes to mind.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Who was your right back ? - he had all the problems. Long time since I've seen an opposition player embarrassed like that - Dan Harding comes to mind.

Jazz Richards, on loan from Swansea

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
I'd send him back mate - he really was put to the sword. What happened to the great Jedinak ? - he started well and then Ulloa ruined him.

No idea, nobody was their usual self and Jedinak as you said started alright but wasn't really winning the headers and stopping all the attacks as he usually does.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Well done, enjoy it because it will be happening again soon.

Corrected for you

No idea, nobody was their usual self and Jedinak as you said started alright but wasn't really winning the headers and stopping all the attacks as he usually does.

Scared shitless by the size of the crowd ? Best you stay in the Championship I think.:lolol:

Still now you know how we felt in December :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

See you in the play off final :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here