Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our stadium...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oh my word, that's a great view. I sit in West Lower so have never seen the west whilst filled up. :thumbsup: Looks even better now the corners are filled in.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I hope Tony enjoyed today. He must have felt great looking around at a packed Amex beating the scum 3-0.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
A Palace fan has called it a soulless bowl! Sour grapes, I think!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They don't call it the Theatre Of Flair for nothing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hope Tony enjoyed today. He must have felt great looking around at a packed Amex beating the scum 3-0.

We saw Tony at the end, he was stood there at the back of the WSM surveying his domain, ' this is mine, and we just stuffed Palace', looked so happy, gave is a very cheery smile.

Went back into the stadium after a few beers and saw Liam walking around. It truly is superb - would love to see another tier put on the North should we reach the Prem.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Well I was impressed, it certainly is a thing of beauty.

After all that the Albion has been through over the years, this must be a very proud moment for you.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The thing I LOVED today was ALL stands were going ****ing mental! East stand on the south side, west stand on the south side, absolutely brilliant all round. What a game! **** Palace!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Well I was impressed, it certainly is a thing of beauty.

After all that the Albion has been through over the years, this must be a very proud moment for you.

Splendid bit of humility there and summed up superbly. Cheers Del.

Sitting there with a beer post-match, surveying the scene and it does just blow me away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here