Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our stadium...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oh my word, that's a great view. I sit in West Lower so have never seen the west whilst filled up. :thumbsup: Looks even better now the corners are filled in.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I hope Tony enjoyed today. He must have felt great looking around at a packed Amex beating the scum 3-0.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
A Palace fan has called it a soulless bowl! Sour grapes, I think!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They don't call it the Theatre Of Flair for nothing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hope Tony enjoyed today. He must have felt great looking around at a packed Amex beating the scum 3-0.

We saw Tony at the end, he was stood there at the back of the WSM surveying his domain, ' this is mine, and we just stuffed Palace', looked so happy, gave is a very cheery smile.

Went back into the stadium after a few beers and saw Liam walking around. It truly is superb - would love to see another tier put on the North should we reach the Prem.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Well I was impressed, it certainly is a thing of beauty.

After all that the Albion has been through over the years, this must be a very proud moment for you.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The thing I LOVED today was ALL stands were going ****ing mental! East stand on the south side, west stand on the south side, absolutely brilliant all round. What a game! **** Palace!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Well I was impressed, it certainly is a thing of beauty.

After all that the Albion has been through over the years, this must be a very proud moment for you.

Splendid bit of humility there and summed up superbly. Cheers Del.

Sitting there with a beer post-match, surveying the scene and it does just blow me away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here