Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace : No Excuses

On The Field -

Ripped apart by a far superior side.
Every single thing was in Palaces favour before hand.
All the players you told us we superb - Speroni, Jedinak, Williams, Bolasie, Zaha, Murray,Dikagocoi all playing.
Albion down to the bare bones - missing CMS, Barnes, Hoskins, Bruno, Vicente etc etc
You even had an anti Albion ref in charge
LuaLua tore your rightback TWO new ********s.

Off The Field -

Finally put to rest this crap about your support ALWAYS supporting the team despite the result
Your were silent and shit - you let your team down when needed
And to cap it all you had to walk to the Station in the worst downfall I have seen in years

Oh WHAT A PERFECT DAY ! :lolol:

"AND WE WILL FIGHT FOREVER MORE BECAUSE OF ST. PATRICKS DAY."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Arguably that was our 1st XI less Bruno plus Calderon. I'd also add we were soundly beaten at their place. That said, they CAN shove Glenn Murray up their arse.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Arguably that was our 1st XI less Bruno plus Calderon. I'd also add we were soundly beaten at their place. That said, they CAN shove Glenn Murray up their arse.

Soundly beaten with 10 men....

Dec 29, 2011

We were soundly beaten at their place as we WERE down to bare bones on that day, and we had 10 men for 85 minutes.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Erhh dont think we missed Barnes !!!!!

Feb 3, 2013
On The Field -

Ripped apart by a far superior side.
Every single thing was in Palaces favour before hand.
All the players you told us we superb - Speroni, Jedinak, Williams, Bolasie, Zaha, Murray,Dikagocoi all playing.
Albion down to the bare bones - missing CMS, Barnes, Hoskins, Bruno, Vicente etc etc
You even had an anti Albion ref in charge
LuaLua tore your rightback TWO new ********s.

Off The Field -

Finally put to rest this crap about your support ALWAYS supporting the team despite the result
Your were silent and shit - you let your team down when needed
And to cap it all you had to walk to the Station in the worst downfall I have seen in years

Oh WHAT A PERFECT DAY ! :lolol:

"AND WE WILL FIGHT FOREVER MORE BECAUSE OF ST. PATRICKS DAY."

Nice and don't forget we had 28,499 in attendance :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We were soundly beaten at their place as we WERE down to bare bones on that day, and we had 10 men for 85 minutes.

Yeah, because of a boneheaded challenge by Dunk! We were shit that day but have now evened things up. Gloating should be reserved for when you manage to do the double.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You forgot...no dodgy penalties or lucky goals either.

Thought Bridge and Kazenga did well against Zaha too, he was a threat early on but they shut him down second half. Looked like a true Man U player too, moaning to the ref about EVERYTHING. He'll fit in well up there if he can get on the pitch.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace were extremely lucky that we weren't on top form today.

Palace were extremely lucky that we weren't on top form today.

Could and should have been 4 - with Ulloa and Buckley having great shots stopped in a late attack.

Palace were shite !!!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They weren't silent at all, think the two goals before half time knocked the stuffing out of them and their team. Thought they were 'quite' loud up till then. But the atmosphere was quite subdued compared to last season I think anyway just due to the time of day. (Sounds stupid but does make a difference)

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They weren't silent at all, think the two goals before half time knocked the stuffing out of them and their team. Thought they were 'quite' loud up till then. But the atmosphere was quite subdued compared to last season I think anyway just due to the time of day. (Sounds stupid but does make a difference)

Couldn't hear them other than 2 very brief occasions in the 1st half. Up near the north so maybe its just the stadium acoustics but didn't have that problem with leeds or arsenal

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I think the point the major was making was that they've always claimed to be loud even when losing...well that ones been out to bed...personally I don't care WE WON 3/0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here