Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Powderpuff Holloway!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Nice! on the BBC football site , Holloway says that his team should have gone all guns blazing in the 2nd half,
but were more Powderpuff! Who are the limp wrists now?!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Think his half time subs broke up the good things they had and gifted us the points

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Think his half time subs broke up the good things they had and gifted us the points

they certainly did, i was a bit worried with Phillips coming on, but i think he had one shot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His usual standup comedy routine for the press did NOT go down overly well on the BBS. They've just got absolutely smashed to SHIT by their bitterest rivals, and Wurzel is prattling on about his coat getting wet.

Happy days.

:)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We're being over run in midfield. I'd better take off our best midfielder and bring on another striker. :facepalm:

I bet their fans won't appreciate him saying Brighton's wingers were better than his today and this comment given to their fanzine after the game won't go down well either. I think he is lining us up for his next job when Gus leaves.

“I go to Bristol City’s ground or Bristol Rovers ground and haven’t got an issue with any of it. No-one else sees rivalry or gives a jot. If we make it too big that’s where things go wrong.
“We’ve got to go to the game, try and please our fans and put on a decent performance against a very, very good Brighton team that their manager Gus Poyet has created.
“I think they are on the up with a great stadium now – well done to them.
“If I’m going to make some fans not like me then I’m risking that.
“No other club has been treated quite so badly and appallingly as Brighton – someone stole their ground. It was quite unbelievable and the laws have been changed to stop that happening again.
“The club were left with nothing but their players and their name. Look at how well they’ve done.

Read it all here

Ian Holloway: One Of Us? | Hopkin Looking To Curl One...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I bet their fans won't appreciate him saying Brighton's wingers were better than his today and this comment given to their fanzine after the game won't go down well either. I think he is lining us up for his next job when Gus leaves.

“I go to Bristol City’s ground or Bristol Rovers ground and haven’t got an issue with any of it. No-one else sees rivalry or gives a jot. If we make it too big that’s where things go wrong.
“We’ve got to go to the game, try and please our fans and put on a decent performance against a very, very good Brighton team that their manager Gus Poyet has created.
“I think they are on the up with a great stadium now – well done to them.
“If I’m going to make some fans not like me then I’m risking that.
“No other club has been treated quite so badly and appallingly as Brighton – someone stole their ground. It was quite unbelievable and the laws have been changed to stop that happening again.
“The club were left with nothing but their players and their name. Look at how well they’ve done.

Read it all here

Ian Holloway: One Of Us? | Hopkin Looking To Curl One...

Lol the guy on that blog doesnt seem to happy

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ian Holloway is a LEGEND. A decent manager and a decent bloke.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Having nearly lost our club through financial collapse twice in the last 12 years...

Does he really believe that? Palace were never going to go out of business. The delays in their resurrection were the result of brinkmanship to ensure the parties taking over got the cheapest deal they could. Surely the reason why they 'almost' went to the wall last time round was because the Insurance gang didn't fancy paying any more than 1p in the £1 (or whatever it was).

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I love the part " Their big lad up front, I don't know how much they paid for him but he played well and caused us problems".
Well, Holly, HES OURS!

Oh and better than Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here