Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did they miis there train

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Where was the self appointed noisiest and best Palace supporters today.
I thought they were going to show us what real fans sounded like and show us how to create an atmosphere. They were Pathetic.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I thought they were going to show us what real fans sounded like and show us how to create an atmosphere. They were Pathetic.

Really? I thought they were loud until we scored. That's my opinion of course but I thought they out sung us for the first half.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
They did show us who the noisiest fans were and it was home fans game, set and match.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Maybe?

Image06821.jpg

TNBA

TTF

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Really? I thought they were loud until we scored. That's my opinion of course but I thought they out sung us for the first half.

Where were you sitting, hardly heard them in the WSU,
Anyway these were the fans that said they were great at Watford and with their noise, were responsible for bringing the team back from 2-0 down at half time.
Didn't work today did it?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Anyway these were the fans that said they were great at Watford and with their noise, were responsible for bringing the team back from 2-0 down at half time.

North West. Only heard them in the first half, nothing anywhere else.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land

Sitting in East Stand Upper about half way they were fairly loud but the goals shut them up - ****in brilliant
Our crowd were good singing from every stand long may it continue.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I thought made a go of it in the first half, some good chanting in the first 20 minutes, but died down and completely disappeared after the first went in. Got a bit vocal when PIG celebrated the 3rd though :lol:

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
I was listening online and it was all Palace songs I could here but that doesn't make up for us playing shit and you totally outclassing us today,Enjoy

I presume you stopped listening at half-time then?

Or mistook all the "we're just too good for you"s, etc, for Palace chants - there is a fair bit of overlap between the tunes.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I presume you stopped listening at half-time then?

Or mistook all the "we're just too good for you"s, etc, for Palace chants - there is a fair bit of overlap between the tunes.

I agree, the we scored three you scored none, could have been one that listening on line might be mistaken the poor Palace fans,

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Heard nothing from them after we scored the first. Overrated set of supporters.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They sang about 3 times the whole way through the match for about 6/7 seconds each time they were an embarrassment to their club !!
Well they are anyway but more so today !! DIRTY FILTHY PIKEY *******S !!!

Heard nothing from them after we scored the first. Overrated set of supporters.

They are only rated by themselves. Everyone saw and "heard" what they were like today 2nd half. They gave up on & off the pitch. Tinpot League One stuff.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The myth they've tried to cultivate in the last 18 months that they are an anglo version of Napoli or Boca Juniors :lol:

Just a small to medium size English fan base following, with no history of being the 12th man seeing their team on to greatness.

No one else is fooled by it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here