Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Breakfast Pie

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had my first today and actually quite good as well but why served in a paper bag ?

Presumably another cost cutting exercise but near on impossible to eat unless in a box.

Barber OUT !

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I preferred mine today to the same at the Newcastle game.

Didn't have a problem with the big as the pie tray did the job fine.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
1 Would concur it was a decent pie.
2 Why was it impossible to eat unless in a box? Picked mine up and ate it over the foil case. Not a problem.
Didn't bother with a fork, mind - maybe that's the tactical error you made :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1 Would concur it was a decent pie.
2 Why was it impossible to eat unless in a box? Picked mine up and ate it over the foil case. Not a problem.
Didn't bother with a fork, mind - maybe that's the tactical error you made :lolol:

Must have been but like my fork

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Meh, run out of breakfast pies by the time I wanted one for my late breakfast at 11.15. (ESU)

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Run out WSU, just like they did with the beer after the game. Standard piss poor catering again, unlike the Albion who were superb.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Run out in ESU at half time too - un ****in believable

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm no Russell Grant but the chances of selling quite a lot of beer today were quite high.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I asked for a Breakfast Pie but was given a Chicken one, if it wasn't for that it would have an absolutely perfect Amex afternoon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Meh, run out of breakfast pies by the time I wanted one for my late breakfast at 11.15.

You didn't miss much. As I predicted on here whe they were first announced, rammed full of baked beans. Cheap. Nasty. Beany.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
You didn't miss much. As I predicted on here whe they were first announced, rammed full of baked beans. Cheap. Nasty. Beany.

Was a bit doubtful of a baked bean pie, particularly as it was described as having omelette in it. How was the omelette?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What there is of the omelette didn't tickle my taste buds I'm afraid. Each to their own but I wasn't impressed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Run out WSU, just like they did with the beer after the game. Standard piss poor catering again, unlike the Albion who were superb.

Really think I purchased it around 11:15 and some were just ready

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
All the pies come in bags...... been same recently......... boxes are soooooooo expensive isn't it!

After the match, in the North, bloke infront of me got given a pie and asked "are you sure this is a Steak? It's got a 'C' written on it"
Off the girl goes, puts the pie back in the row marked 'steak' :facepalm:
Grabs a new one and brings it over.

I made sure to check my bag for my 'S' but in the past have been given the wrong one on multiple occasions without any letters on the box.

Can we not have boxes AND letters mr barber? (or new catering company)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is the Hot Pot Pie dead now? :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here