Step over
Step over
Falls over, complains at ref

Step over
step over
step over
loses the ball, complains at ref

Repeat ad infinitum.

How on EARTH did they get £10m for him?!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It's no wonder Bridge is probably our richest player, he had £15m in his back pocket all game

On a more serious note though, many players with lots of promise do this, with no end product - Joe Cole, Nani and Ronaldo were all guilty of it in their early days. Fergie seems pretty good at getting them out of those habits and turning it into effective play; I'm sure in a few years he will be a decent player.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Why the hell did worzel take Williams off?.thought he was their best player and was quite relieved when I saw the board go up at half time.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Some idiots in this thread already.

Zaha is a class above anyone. So so good (spent a lot of time moaning at his team mates though). Second best player from an away teams I have seen this season (best being Wood).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some idiots in this thread already.

Zaha is a class above anyone. So so good (spent a lot of time moaning at his team mates though). Second best player from an away teams I have seen this season (best being Wood).

He was utter toilet today. Stepovers are nothing if you have no END PRODUCT. You're obviously impressed by meaningless flicks and tricks with no point to them. And if in doubt, just fall over. Pitiful performance.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Very strange taking Williams off. I thought he was playing well.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Utter shit today.

Step over
Step over
Step over
Falls over, complains at ref

Step over
step over
step over
loses the ball, complains at ref

Repeat ad infinitum.

How on EARTH did they get £10m for him?!

Can't agree with this - in the first half it seemed impossible to get the ball off him. He looked, I'm sorry to say, classy.

Then we scored 2 in the minute before half time!

It is to the Albion's credit that he ended the match acting as you say - frustration got the better of him, and it all went wrong for him and his team. Shame. :cheers:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Zaha had a lot of flicks and tricks and did ok in the first half. Second as people as said bridge played him off the park. Has a lot to learn but could be a great player but not a match for bridge today who in all honestly showed his class. He will find it tough at united as there are some real quality full backs in the premier league who may show he is not as good as he thinks.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can't agree with this - in the first half it seemed impossible to get the ball off him. He looked, I'm sorry to say, classy.

Then we scored 2 in the minute before half time!

It is to the Albion's credit that he ended the match acting as you say - frustration got the better of him, and it all went wrong for him and his team. Shame. :cheers:

Can't agree. He didn't DO anything with the ball. We let him have it because eventually he will always do one too many stopovers. As long as you don't commit he is easy to mark. We showed that today.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Unbelievably skilful, awful end product.

Will be an incredible player if he can work on the basics of his game- mainly decision making.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here