Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes paid too much?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Just leaving the ground and was convinced I saw AB leaving in a smart car. Saw Will Buckley signing autographs in his land rover. Wandered over and asked him if that was AB in the smart car. WB laughed an confirmed it was him. Clearly Gus is paying Barnes way too much!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just leaving the ground and was convinced I saw AB leaving in a smart car. Saw Will Buckley signing autographs in his land rover. Wandered over and asked him if that was AB in the smart car. WB laughed an confirmed it was him. Clearly Gus is paying Barnes way too much!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Also think a smart car is definitely wrong for AB is there a petulant idiot car out there?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Saw him arrive in a smart car! He did have a VW 4x4 so not sure why the downgrade ? Too much speeding ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here