shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Kuszczak is an absolute hero. One of our best signings of the last few years

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
For those of us stuck many miles away from Falmer, what exactly was he doing? Please feel free to go into as much detail as you like. :albion2:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

.... was funny though

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

What exactly did he do that you are so upset about?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

If yur fans can't take it don't bother turning up ..yur players didn't seem to fancy it..hopefully the coin throwers will get lengthy bans

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

So...Palace fans threw COINS at him - just because we scored? What were you boring on about having some class?

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Uve always been a deluded moron :)

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire

Any excuse......... :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Top keeper Speroni. Remind me how Spanish Dave beat him, over his head wasn't it and oh, Zaha didn't show much class today.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lol nearly started a riot. Hardly mate you lot needed to wake up for that to happen. Once the second went in you hardly gave a whimper. He hardly did much other keepers don t give. A bit of a jump and a few fist pumps and a celebratory wave. Only concern is he appeared to hurt his back a bit doing it and he limped the rest of the game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The most lively I saw or heard Palace all game. Could have started a riot... Bore off

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here