Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We WILL be getting a play off space!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Far too much negativity recently.

Mark my words, I guarantee it.

Feel free to bump this at the end of the season once its achieved.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Listening to Buckers interview, he said "the lads were disappointed to fall away at the death last season, we will be there this time"

He also says that all the lads are fully aware of our Palace rivalry and after getting tonked at their place, today was imperative to get revenge.

He was right, they did and I am ecstatic. bring on Forest!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't tinker with the team next week and send it out with two wingers again and Gus just might be convinced that it is THE way for us to play. Time to play without fear, at least if we don't make it we'll all be much happier that we at least gave it a go...I think.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't tinker with the team next week and send it out with two wingers again and Gus just might be convinced that it is THE way for us to play. Time to play without fear, at least if we don't make it we'll all be much happier that we at least gave it a go...I think.

No game next week :(

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
IF we do I feel we'll beat any of the teams (we struggle to beat the bottom sides it's true) BUT Watford......... please please please can they get automatic! Then Prem land here we come :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here