Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Calderon

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The bloke is a model pro, has really stepped up his game this season and done whatever job is asked of it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He really is Senor Brighton & Hove Albion. LOVE that guy.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Was just about to post a thread. He was one of the best players out their today against some stiff opposition and absolutely loved it at the end. LOVE the bloke.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Got to be the next manager when Gus eventually moves on. Passionate, intelligent and Brighton through and through. Love him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Meant a LOT to him. Actually think the occasion got to him in the first half as he was a bit frantic but settled down.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He had quite a poor first half. Seemed to get better in the second, I wouldn't say it was one of his best. Zaha literally had him in the first half, even put Calderon on his arse. But I think he has made the step up brilliantly and isn't such as liability as the back like Bruno.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I liked his comment in the paper in the week when he said that he was looking forward to bringing his kids along to the Amex in a few years time. Smashing fella.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
See him fist pumping towards the North at the end ..superb loved every minute of it

THIS. I loved the look on his face - and to think a minority were questioning how many of our squad really get what it means to beat Palace.
What. A. Result.
:albion2:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He had quite a poor first half. Seemed to get better in the second, I wouldn't say it was one of his best. Zaha literally had him in the first half, even put Calderon on his arse. But I think he has made the step up brilliantly and isn't such as liability as the back like Bruno.

I agree, I thought he was the weak link, in the first half, but second he was superb...... Great club man.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Let's keep him for the rest of his career, moving to player/coach as he hits his twilight years

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
The reaction at full time was superb, the guy has simply fallen for this club and city. I, for one, want him to stay forever in some capacity.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
See him fist pumping towards the North at the end ..superb loved every minute of it

I'm sure I saw him doing this to this south stand initially, before walking past the east for the north stand - top, top man. I think the result meant an awful lot to him, showed one heck of a lot of passion about the result on the final whistle.

I think the whole team showed a lot of desire/passion during the game, hats of to all of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here