As title says, never bring my own food+drink, normally buy a burger etc
So are you allowed?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes, but you can't take it in with you.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
And if you're thinking of bringing your own burger, that'll be fine, but they'll notice in your rucksack the bulge of a toaster, frying pan and Optimus Crux Camping Stove and likely disapprove.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I take a teasmade and Selfidges hamper in with me for those days when I find I cannot go 2 hours without stuffing my fat, greedy, impatient face with food.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's fine. No cans or glass bottles. I have taken my own bacon rolls and all sorts in there. It's not a problem mate

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

No, quite strict policy on it these days. Bag searches, the lot. Probably want us to spend money on their pies/burgers etc. I combat this by taking some Hovis Best of Both with margerine and sandwich spread or fish paste, depends what Mrs Nibble has got from Londis on the big Friday shop, and a flask of weak lemon squash, made up the night before and kept out on the side as I like it at room temp. I have these on the bus on the way to Selhurst but will have them on the train today as we are playing at Amex. Cannot wait mate! Come on!!

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
No, quite strict policy on it these days. Bag searches, the lot. Probably want us to spend money on their pies/burgers etc. I combat this by taking some Hovis Best of Both with margerine and sandwich spread or fish paste, depends what Mrs Nibble has got from Londis on the big Friday shop, and a flask of weak lemon squash, made up the night before and kept out on the side as I like it at room temp. I have these on the bus on the way to Selhurst but will have them on the train today as we are playing at Amex. Cannot wait mate! Come on!!

you could just save them for the ground as you can bring flasks and stuff in as long as its not glass or cans :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you could just save them for the ground as you can bring flasks and stuff in as long as its not glass or cans :thumbsup:

No, i eat them on the bus. I never break this routine. If the system breaks down, we break down.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ive taken food in many times for the kids and also had my bag searched. Has never been an issue

Food is okay but drinks can be tricky. I take maltesers in sometimes hidden in a smarties tube.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here