Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm 48 years old and I can't think of a league game where Ive been more excited.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Or apprehensive, but Mrs Hart posed the question last night do the players care as much about this 90mins than you lot seem to?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Or apprehensive, but Mrs Hart posed the question last night do the players care as much about this 90mins than you lot seem to?

You know the answer to that Harty. In this day and age they don't really give a monkey's. The only one who it may mean more for is El-Abd being a Brighton lad but the Spaniards will see it as just another game.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
You know the answer to that Harty. In this day and age they don't really give a monkey's. The only one who it may mean more for is El-Abd being a Brighton lad but the Spaniards will see it as just another game.

We need to make the atmosphere as loud and hostile to make them realise that it isnt and to shake the palace players up. They used to crowds of 12k so any more will surely result in mishaps in their pants.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
We need to make the atmosphere as loud and hostile to make them realise that it isnt and to shake the palace players up. They used to crowds of 12k so any more will surely result in mishaps in their pants.

Ive had 3 dumps already due to the excitement

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Surely after the last few "performances" against Palace the players now know the score? I bloody hope so anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree about the players not realizing as much as us, which is a good thing as they will just get on with the game and leave us to worry about the atmosphere. We are in most people eyes certain to lose so expect and hope for us to upset a few.

D

Deleted member 2719

I am a few days from 49 and it feels just like a normal day.:whistle:

If the players lack passion today then i will be extremely disappointed and ST renewal will need reassessing and my guess it could cost the club a quid or two.

So come boys pull it out of the bag pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I've re read that e mail from the club telling me how to behave, thanks Mr Barber it hadn't crossed my mind that a moments madness might change my life forever.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

D

Deleted member 22389

You have got 10 years on me supporting the Albion, but again I have never felt so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm so hoping for a win today.

D

Deleted member 2719

I've re read that e mail from the club telling me how to behave, thanks Mr Barber it hadn't crossed my mind that a moments madness might change my life forever.

A moment of Madness did change my life.

One..........................Step............................Beyond.:rave::rave:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Surely after the last few "performances" against Palace the players now know the score? I bloody hope so anyway.

Indeed, resting bridge & Vicente might indicate the penny has dropped. This game counts for 10 others & today we need to teach them a lesson

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I agree about the players not realizing as much as us, which is a good thing as they will just get on with the game and leave us to worry about the atmosphere. We are in most people eyes certain to lose so expect and hope for us to upset a few.

That's a pretty sensible post. Best for the players to treat it as any other game as we have the talent to win it. Stupid reds or early bookings won't help. Personally, I think the doom and gloom is overplayed - we're a match for anyone in the Championship on our day. The bench will be weaker than usual but we now have the squad to still put out a strong starting line-up. Just hope we can get a couple of goals ahead though as I think the fans' anxiety could get to the team if it's tight late on.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France

These emails really get up my nose. Harty I wish I felt as excited for this match as you- having followed the club all my 33 years but the club has changed beyond all recognition into a money making commerical monster machine and this is not the Albion I love. Those days when you were doing BBC SCR phone in and content for seagulls world are now sadly lost in the past- God I miss them! You helped make the club have that close knit family feel and this will never be replicated.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I think the majority of the players will just see this as another opportunity to pick up 3 points. But today in particular will be a huge 3 points up for grabs not just because of the opposition but because of the significance it will have on the league table

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here