Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I still feel like ploppy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Freakin typical, the big day arrives and I still have a head full of snot and my throat is on fire.
The East Stand is going to be one voice down, certainly after 10 minutes.

Curse you lord, for making me this way.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Freakin typical, the big day arrives and I still have a head full of snot and my throat is on fire.
The East Stand is going to be one voice down, certainly after 10 minutes.

Curse you lord, for making me this way.

Same here, throat and cough

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I remember missing our second goal at Villa in the cup a few years back thanks to some rather sudden plop wateriness. A cough and a cold is easy, i think, in comparison to sitting on a grotesque oily toilet whilst you hear the merry chants from your tribe sometimes deafened by a bubbling acidic splash or nine, inches below you.
They should have mini-screens in the lavatories, i think, just in case. And little microphones you can sing into so you don't feel like you totally miss out.

Will test my firmness in a few minutes from now. And i hope a pint or two of Lemsip works for everyone before kick-off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I remember missing our second goal at Villa in the cup a few years back thanks to some rather sudden plop wateriness. A cough and a cold is easy, i think, in comparison to sitting on a grotesque oily toilet whilst you hear the merry chants from your tribe sometimes deafened by a bubbling acidic splash or nine, inches below you.
They should have mini-screens in the lavatories, i think, just in case. And little microphones you can sing into so you don't feel like you totally miss out.

Will test my firmness in a few minutes from now. And i hope a pint or two of Lemsip works for everyone before kick-off.
#prayingforyourfirmness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here