Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't bloody sleep

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
No it's not my wife's snoring even though its ****ing annoying, I feel like a kid a Christmas waiting for tomorrow, we can ****ing do this !!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Think about Judas and Zaha, get head mental, drive your car to the petrol garage, buy bottle of glens vodka that tastes like paint thinners, drink it all, piss out your letterbox singing the patcham roundabout song. Sleep.

Come on Brighton.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Think about Judas and Zaha, get head mental, drive your car to the petrol garage, buy bottle of glens vodka that tastes like paint thinners, drink it all, piss out your letterbox singing the patcham roundabout song. Sleep.

Come on Brighton.
Seems a bit extreme think I will opt for the self abuse option, thanks though :thumbsup:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Get up and have a large whiskey, you'll be fine

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I've done as you recommended during the lottery draw.It didn't work and I still had time to order a Indian:blush::blush::thumbsup:

Just the glens vodka and song/letterbox/ knob combo.

It's pagan magic.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why are you in bed at this time on a Saturday night? match of the day, football league show and babestation won't watch themselves you know.

That's cost me a fortune in the past,got kind of awkward when BT called and the missus answered as to why a £100 phone bill had been raked up overnight,it was the drink honest,she forgave me,well i was young and reckless and to be fair to me,i did only want a chat,after 5 minutes..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here