Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble last night?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Anyone know of this? I got a text from a friend to advise me there had been some trouble and apparently was on Radio Sussex earlier. Supposedly at Preston Park.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yeah I heard it got proper naughty, the Arthur Waite Massive came down straight after school and started trying to take liberties with some members of the Preston Park Lawn Bowls Association. They then went to do over the Rotunda Cafe but a couple of the tea ladies that work there ran them off. Just a storm in a tea cup really.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
The 'Ultras' have set up HQ in the Preston Park velodrome.

Their 'intelligence' unit (one is alleged to have stayed on at school to as late as 14), said a velodrome was a good location, but not noticing a lack of a roof .... they've been getting rather wet and cold all weekend.

All in standard kit .. Unwashed reeking Red n Blue tops, and fake Burberry jackets from Norwood car boot.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Yeah I heard it got proper naughty, the Arthur Waite Massive came down straight after school and started trying to take liberties with some members of the Preston Park Lawn Bowls Association. They then went to do over the Rotunda Cafe but a couple of the tea ladies that work there ran them off. Just a storm in a tea cup really.

:lolol:

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Palace still thinking we play at the Withdean, or are their caravans parked there.

Yes,yes thats the answer,we'v pulled our sheds down and caused a caffufle:catfight:
Break out the Rowdean girls,,,,,,,,,,,,,its your only(and ours)hope:O

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
I was in Town Centre last night. Didn't see any Palace at all, I was mainly in the Laines thow. A mate also said he hadn't see any. Unusual, they must be the only team in the country not to come down the night before!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here