Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concentrate on ourselves

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All this season over lark is a tad annoying. All the teams have tough run ins and if the past few weeks have shown us anything then no one is this league has games they can count on as a win. With forest and leicester still to play we really have our destiney in our own hands which a lot of teams can not say. Best get behind te team for 9 games and then see where we end up hey.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
well said sir. It is in the teams hands. If they win all their remaining games, they WILL make the playoffs. so season not over, just need to go on a storming run.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Where's my glasses. I read the title three times thinking wtf does CONCRETE on ourselves mean :lolol:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
All this season over lark is a tad annoying. All the teams have tough run ins and if the past few weeks have shown us anything then no one is this league has games they can count on as a win. With forest and leicester still to play we really have our destiney in our own hands which a lot of teams can not say. Best get behind te team for 9 games and then see where we end up hey.

Who really gives a ****? If this lot get to the playoffs they lack the mental strength to win them. Bunch of pussies playing boring tippy tappy.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Who really gives a ****? If this lot get to the playoffs they lack the mental strength to win them. Bunch of pussies playing boring tippy tappy.

Says who? I mean if you know the lottery results please enlighten me. I assume you will be in the away end tomorrow?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Not so.

3 potential games and anything could happen. Even a refreshed Ashley Barnes could score a couple at Wembley :lolol:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Says who? I mean if you know the lottery results please enlighten me. I assume you will be in the away end tomorrow?

Ha ha, my days of getting in amongst the Palarse or long gone. Had my days of fun in the Holmesdale many moons ago!

We lack the mental strength and leaders on the pitch to win anything in this league. Poyet will never win promotion to the Premiership.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Change the record

It's the album of a severe tourette's sufferer that so overplayed the majority of the noises have worn away so now all we have a consistent grinding whirr for 53 minutes with the occasional foul ear-piercing clarity of a COWARDLY SHITBAGS, a NUTSLASHERWANK and a DOGFOULSANDWICH.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Wow, a whole 2 seasons in the 2nd tier. And this one ain't even finished yet. Imagine how fans of Brum, Wolves, etc feel. Be a postive pork pie!

Listen, Poyet is not a good manager, and has not got the ability to work within a reasonable budget. He can only see one answer - spending even more money. Too long at the likes of Chelsea. We need a pragmatic manager, like Warnock or Holloway, not someone who can only see his his "plan A". Even a physio managed to get his team up instead of us last year.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Listen, Poyet is not a good manager, and has not got the ability to work within a reasonable budget. He can only see one answer - spending even more money. Too long at the likes of Chelsea. We need a pragmatic manager, like Warnock or Holloway, not someone who can only see his his "plan A". Even a physio managed to get his team up instead of us last year.

idiot.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ha ha, my days of getting in amongst the Palarse or long gone. Had my days of fun in the Holmesdale many moons ago!

We lack the mental strength and leaders on the pitch to win anything in this league. Poyet will never win promotion to the Premiership.

God its boring. Change the record. I imagen you like your user name suggests over weight, out dated and full of shit. Hate to think what you were like when we almost dropped out the football league.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Poyet is not a good manger..now where have I heard that before...hmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here