Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We all want to win Unc and we will all be 100% behind the team. I do not think it is wrong to say that Palace go into the game on higher confidence than us after recent results.

For me it is all about the first goal tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
**** realism. Until 1.50 pm tomorrow this is OURS !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To all these " fans " predicting BHAFC will lose to CPFC tomorrow. I tell you what ? Don't f*cking bother going. We need PROPER fans tomorrow who will burst their lungs for the team and cheer them onto our Victory.

That is all.

Exactly.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

That is all.

I do EVERY single game even when losing. Last home match before we scored it was a morgue and I was getting funny looks in the NS. Still think a win against Palace tomorrow will be tough. This is why I will be singing louder than ever before. Opinions on a match don't change volume levels of a fan. I never critic our players they need encouragement. Sweeping statement?

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

That is all.

Fair comment. Its a big match so lets all rise for the occasion. Posititivity is infectious so lets infect the team tomorrow!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
A bit unfair. I think we will lose, I hope we don't and will be singing my lungs out as much as possible all while staying until the very end to clap my beloved Albion players off the pitch. Rubbish, rubbish thread.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

That is all.
Put your dummy back in. just because people say palace will beat us doesn't mean they don't want us to win. Absolute idiot. Every Albion fans in that stadium will be roaring us on. I for one can't wait.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Um.... I think we'll lose but don't get me wrong, I really f*cking want the Albion to smash those scummy pikies and I'm gonna sing my heart out, I just don't think we'll put the ball in the back of the net more times than them :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A bit unfair. I think we will lose, I hope we don't and will be singing my lungs out as much as possible all while staying until the very end to clap my beloved Albion players off the pitch. Rubbish, rubbish thread.
This. Rubbish thread, muddled thinking.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I predict we will lose
I am gong to the game hoping we dont
I will be supporting the Albion as normal
I will be ecstatic if we win.

Its all about being realistic.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What about the fans who have noticed when they predict wins we lose, when they predicted losses we win, so are actually doing their bit fr our cause?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
There is no doubt in my mind we will win tomorrow

ALBION! ALBION!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What about the fans who have noticed when they predict wins we lose, when they predicted losses we win, so are actually doing their bit fr our cause?

Absolutely. The good news is I've predicted a heavy loss :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mystic Stat and his reverse psychology says we'll get hammered and the Stat's be in the pool @ The Triangle by 2pm.

(I can take grief about a hammer from any other fans, but them)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here