Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell out or close?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
More seats released in East and West Upper, still few in North, so how close are we to a sell-out or has the OS gone into ticket exchange?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the dribs and drabs that are left , I had an e-mail from the club suggesting the crowd would be over 28,000 and I could still grab a seat.

Was at Queens road store about 2 hours ago, and some chap buying 2 tickets could not get them together. He was told there are just a handful of singles.

Not sure if they are exchange ones or not - can't be many STH's not going to this one.

BTW. I paid in full for 4 ST's and got charged an additional £2 for giving the club a load of dosh up to 11 months before I had to.........

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree with what Barber said about the wrong message being filtered around- I had several members of staff at my place assume they could not get a ticket cause they had heard the game had 'sold out'. This was on Monday & Tuesday.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Even if it's not quite a sellout, hopefully the noise and atmosphere will make it sound like a 40,000 capacity stadium.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I spoke to guys who coach football sat and would like to go as its on Sunday they thought it was a sell out I put them straight and they might go now ,we need to get the right messages across. Fans want to know things like how tickets are sold or left.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I hoping after a good result we have a late rush for U21 tickets I would love to see a large crowd for this one it will help us get more games?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Record crowd today! Will be a smashing atmosphere but I'll be interested to see where the 2750 empty seats are if it is only 28k?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The shelf (300)
SE Corner (1200) Sterile Area
S1H (700) Sterlile Area

And it's 2250 empties needed, not 2750.

Figures above are approximate.

29 rows on the bottom tier.

The 2 sterile areas you mention therefore equate to 66 seats wide (or 2 zones of 33).

Surely that's nonsense. Even Rangers Celtic games have gaps a fraction of that.

The club would be throwing away £50,000 of income.

The explanation for the 2,750 shortfall lies elsewhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here