Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa Is The Future......................

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If we actually play two wingers and get some crosses into the lad he could be a 30 goal striker.

One hundred times this. Please make this happen, Gus.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
If we actually play two wingers and get some crosses into the lad he could be a 30 goal striker.

you took the words straight out of my mouth...or is that the words straight off my keyboard? In any event...I've realised that our biggest issue isn't getting someone to put the ball in the net, it's about a) the player being in the right positions & B) giving the ball to the player when they are in the right position. We don't do the latter.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
you took the words straight out of my mouth...or is that the words straight off my keyboard? In any event...I've realised that our biggest issue isn't getting someone to put the ball in the net, it's about a) the player being in the right positions & B) giving the ball to the player when they are in the right position. We don't do the latter.

Got to agree with all of that.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
BOOM BOOM BOOM

let me hear ya say LA-OHHHHHHH, LA-OHHHHHHH

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Agreed, if he develops as he looks like he could, and Poyet plays to his strengths, I thank we could even be saying Glen who, as well as Craig who!

I just hope that he gets the support and time he needs to fully develop, which is another reason why we need another striker on loan, to keep the pressure off him, or at least share some of it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So uve said a few times ..no wait not a few ..100?
Enjoy your week off? :)

It doesn't matter how many times you say it really. It's just another comment that gets brushed under the carpet and get forgotten by loads of people. Like looking for a target man to play with him. Ulloa and CMS played one game together, we won and it didn't happen again. But Poyet did say pre game, it's what everyone wants to see, apart from me. So we will see what happens................errrrr, we won Gus!!!!!....Back to the one up front then.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It doesn't matter how many times you say it really. It's just another comment that gets brushed under the carpet and get forgotten by loads of people. Like looking for a target man to play with him. Ulloa and CMS played one game together, we won and it didn't happen again. But Poyet did say pre game, it's what everyone wants to see, apart from me. So we will see what happens................errrrr, we won Gus!!!!!....Back to the one up front then.

Who is fit to partner The Agrie anyway?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Who is fit to partner The Agrie anyway?

Barker I suppose atm...This whole 1 up front thing come from the 4-3-3 that Chelsea played. Difference is the 3-3 were all top class international players. Nothing wrong with formation if you got the players to play it...I think most of the teams above us play two wingers and two up front. That tells you all you need to know, but Poyet seems to think he is cleverer than that lot and they are all dinosaurs. Well maybe they are, but their above us.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
CMS and Ulloa start together and we win, CMS comes on at 1 - 1 with Huddersfield and we win 4 - 1. Poyet is full of inconcsistencies, he s only looking out for himself and not the team, every time there s a Prem job up for grabs his name is metioned and he courts it. I do find that distasteful. Poyet clearly has the non two striker gene in him. As for cms, he had 10 goals by December, living off scraps, no ball through the channel to chase and he was out after the Millwall match for a month, combined with super goals at Burnley and Charlton. If we played both Ulloa and CMS would we not have had 40 -50 a season between the both of them. The striker bares the brunt for the game plan, put cms on at Bristol when we wnet with the intention of not even having a shot and what do some say, cms didn't score etc. Lets hope we cross the ball for Ulloa, we'll see tomorrow.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Agreed, if he develops as he looks like he could, and Poyet plays to his strengths, I thank we could even be saying Glen who, as well as Craig who!

I just hope that he gets the support and time he needs to fully develop, which is another reason why we need another striker on loan, to keep the pressure off him, or at least share some of it.

Poyet doesn't play with two strikers!!!!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
“The goal Ulloa scored at Barnsley on Tuesday night was very impressive and this club has not had a player like that since Bobby Zamora."

Murray has scored the most HEADERS in the championship. Poyet is living in a dream world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here