Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Breakfast

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Her indoors is taking advantage of the game being tomorrow and wants me to go to Worthing with her when she gets back from the Gym (about 30 mins).

The only way i can survive this is if someone can recommend a place in worthing that i can get a good breakfast (i'm fairly broadminded - and will eat anything from eggs benedict, through full english to Kedgeree or kidneys !)

HELP

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ok. I accept that kedgeree or kidneys may have been a little optimistic for Worthing, but surely i can get a bacon buttie somewhere ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a shame Crescent Road Cafe doesn't do breakfast anymore as their eggs benedict was amazing.

Tides in Goring is pretty decent, though small and full of OAPS. Or the cafe in Goring in the parade opposite the KFC is always full and a bit more greasy spoon

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Saturday morning shopping is the worst but to do it in Worthing is harsh punishment. I genuinely feel for you.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Wetherspoons lol!! It's where we're going tomorrow - Three Fishes at 8:30am, full English and a pint of Old Rosie.......Breakfast of Champions (or tramps....)

Jul 7, 2003
Assuming you are looking for somewhere civilised I would suggest Wrights on Warwick Street. Bit better than your average greasy spoon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[QUOTE=Springal;5575789

Or the cafe in Goring in the parade opposite the KFC is always full and a bit more greasy spoon[/QUOTE

Owned by the chap who owns Ossies Kebeb and Burgers in Salvington Rd Durrington and both are good VFM.

D

Deleted User X18H

Portslade ,Worthing. Ooh you know how to live. Tammys opens at 8:30 tomorrow.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
It's a shame Crescent Road Cafe doesn't do breakfast anymore as their eggs benedict was amazing.

Tides in Goring is pretty decent, though small and full of OAPS. Or the cafe in Goring in the parade opposite the KFC is always full and a bit more greasy spoon
another vote here for the Goring Road Cafe here. Had a few Sunday breakfasts in there and always good

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
New place called Munch just opened up in the arcade opposite Robert John. Lovely breakfast, and very friendly new people running the place. Highly recommended.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
New place called Munch just opened up in the arcade opposite Robert John. Lovely breakfast, and very friendly new people running the place. Highly recommended.

went here on Sunday and fully agree top stuff, sofas, kid friendly, great food

Worthing aint just freaks in the Wimpey y'know

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
If you can get out as far as Ferring the Blue Bird Cafe does an excellent brekkie, if you're in town Wrights on Warwick Street is tops.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The Lazy Brunch cafe on Goring Parade does a great brekkie, all meat things in the place are from the owners brothers butchers & are top drawer. Family has ST's in both ESL & WSL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here