Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anagram strikeforce tomorrow?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Ulloa and Lua Lua ( not far short of being an anagram ) , but this could be the solution for tomorrow.
What do you all reckon?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope not as Lua Lua looked pretty average in the development squad a few weeks back.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
In my view, Lua Lua is by some distance the most naturally gifted player that we have and I find it very disappointing that the club give him so little opportunity to show his true worth. I can see KLL moving on to one of our Championship rivals in the Summer where, like Murray, he will probably prove to be a major asset and come back to haunt us. I hope I'm wrong but the signs are not encouraging.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope not as Lua Lua looked pretty average in the development squad a few weeks back.

There's more than one or two players that have looked worse than average in the FIRST team for many games now, I fail to see the harm in giving LuaLua a go to be honest.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
There's more than one or two players that have looked worse than average in the FIRST team for many games now, I fail to see the harm in giving LuaLua a go to be honest.

Quite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here