Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you CLAP Glenn Murray tomorrow?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I will be loudly applauding Sir Glenn before the game tomorrow, much to the delight of all sitting around me in the WSU.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Good question, probably won't clap but he was great for us and he doesn't celebrate when he scores for Palace vs. us

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I have a big banner saying 'You're my Murray Mint. You feel so good in my mouth Glenn' so yeah. I will.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
No and can I ask what sort of person sits there clapping a pal#se player? :facepalm:

What can you possibly have against Lord Glenn?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'll acknowledge him if he doesn't celebrate when he scores tomorrow with a simple thumbs up, before wiping away any tears that may have congregated around my eyes. I will then go and have a beer.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I will boo him loudly every time he touches the ball, nothing personal, but going to Palace is the ultimate sin for any Albion player.
They are our arch rivals after all.
Fair play to him for not rubbing our noses it it when he scores though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, but no booing from me either. Glenn has shown great humility against us and his goals got us promoted.

Same for me, the guy has shown himself to be much more classy than the club he plays for.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
What can you possibly have against Lord Glenn?

Obviously on a wind up or a scummer. I think lord status doesn't come from shunning your current club and leaving for more money to your arch rivals.

He redeemed himself somewhat by not celebrating when he scores against us, as I am sure he will tomorrow. But you need to reassess the meaning of lord.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Won't be happy if Glenn gets booed.. He helped Albion get to where we are, he lefted because of wages etc, palace was better option!

Glenn lives in brighton and loves the place,

The fact he lives in brighton, must hurt palace fans bad,
we all should sing a song about Glenn being a brightonian, that would piss palace of big time!

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Won't be happy if Glenn gets booed.. He helped Albion get to where we are, he lefted because of wages etc, palace was better option!

Glenn lives in brighton and loves the place,

The fact he lives in brighton, must hurt palace fans bad,
we all should sing a song about Glenn being a brightonian, that would piss palace of big time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here