Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't wait for tomorrow but one problem SORE THROAT

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I can't wait for tomorrow, buzzing already, but there's only one problem for me, a sore throat.

Does any one have any decent home remedies? Really want it to be gone/improved a bit, it's awful at the moment

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Brandy and honey ( maybe warm ) should do the trick. Will get you in the mood as well!
Also don't drink too many cold drinks. Let your beer warm up a touch before swigging it!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
raw garlic - gargle then swallow and lots of ginger tea, and suck and eat the ginger......go LARGE on this and it will be gone in hours.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
I can't wait for tomorrow, buzzing already, but there's only one problem for me, a sore throat.

Does any one have any decent home remedies? Really want it to be gone/improved a bit, it's awful at the moment
Same here. Most of the family (inc me) have a bug. I've 24 hrs to get rid of it.
Any ideas please.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Same. I had to bail out of a night out on the sauce last night after ONE pint, very disappointed with myself. Sat at work trying to work out how not to lose my voice before tomorrow (I work in a call centre and with every call I'm losing my voice that little bit more)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Manuka honey has all sorts of benefits, plus it's rather fun to pronounce.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Just gargled Listerine for about 30 seconds and spat it out and loads of this yellow/orangey stuff came out, doesn't look too healthy however my throat feels a little better...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here