Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fish & Chips for a £1! - Broadwater Fish Bar, Worthing

Broadwater Fish Bar

Jul 17, 2012
Broadwater Fish Bar is offering cod & chips for a £1 to North Stand Chat members who also buy a large cod & large chips (£6.30). To obtain this offer, simply print out a voucher (http://www.broadwaterfishbar.com/voucher.gif) and present it when you place your order.

-----

For a full menu, details how to find us and more, visit Broadwater Fish Bar - Home

-----

58 Broadwater Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8AG
01903 233000 (Phone orders welcome)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This looks very good, missed the other offer due to Southern Railway cocking up the train service yet again

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
is that a free journey?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could man wife and 2 young children use 2 vouchers thus making it an affordable meal for a family. Fish and Chips used to be one of the cheap meals but unfortunately not any more well not in Haywards Heath.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could man wife and 2 young children use 2 vouchers thus making it an affordable meal for a family. Fish and Chips used to be one of the cheap meals but unfortunately not any more well not in Haywards Heath.

Well the voucher says 1 per customer - doesn't mention transactions - therefore surely if you print out two vouchers you can get 4 cod and chips for £14.60.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

To be fair, your dinner would be cold and minging driving to and from HH shirley??

Broadwater Fish Bar

Jul 17, 2012
Will be in some time, maybe this evening. I am curious about your claim that fish & chips is the countries' most popular take-away, out-selling Indian by 4 to 1. If that's true, I'm a little surprised.

That statistic requires more research in all honesty, as depending on where you look you can get a whole range of different stats! My original source appears to have removed it from their site, but you can see some other facts here: Federation of Fish Friers - Serving the Fish and Chips Industry - Facts and figures

This is fine.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went there this evening when in Worthing and must say it was very good, well cooked and cooked while I waited. My wife is not a great Fish and chips lover but even she said how good it was. I would certainly recommend it to anybody when they are in the area.

Broadwater Fish Bar

Jul 17, 2012
Something I probably should have mentioned in the original post - the voucher expires at the end of this month (31/03/2013).

Thanks to all of those who have taken us up on this offer so far!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here