Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when will we find out about the new away kit ?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not sure when we find out, but I think (and hope) it will look something like this.

attachment.php

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's going to be black with a white panel on the front of the collar.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We've done it before too.

When was that? Also if the fans could vote on say 4 template designs/colours and choose, then possibly the club could earn more with shirt sales if they went with the chosen design? that's assuming the majority that picked the winning design were the type to actually go out and purchase replica shirts.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
When was that? Also if the fans could vote on say 4 template designs/colours and choose, then possibly the club could earn more with shirt sales if they went with the chosen design? that's assuming the majority that picked the winning design were the type to actually go out and purchase replica shirts.

Withdean,we had a choice between Green and Black and the Plum kit,Plum won

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

2005ish? Remember uproar with so many people voting for the green and black option only to get that HORRIBLE Maroon kit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
oh yes,that's right,yes we did i remember now,i went for the maroon kit too but wanted the badge to the left of centre not in the middle

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here