Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Songs - Favourite ATM

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
It all depends on the genre you like, mines Dubstep, House Music etc

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I hate, loathe and despise myself for it, but there is something about Taylor Swift's 'Trouble' that gets me tapping and singing along. I know it's bad, I know it's manufactured, but I cannot help but like it.

What should I do?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Fallin - duke dumont remix - haim

Great tune.

Also love the lumineers - hey ho (or ho hey)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Alllbbbiiiioooonnnn, alllbbbiiiooooonnnn :)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Stop listening to teenage girl music you crazy mofo! haha

You must understand. My taste in music is immaculate. I have shown playlists to people AND groups, and they have become friends. I have been commended on my taste, It is that good, and it is that sensible.

I just listened to the song. I want to play it again. It's a shit song, made in 15 minutes but by golly, I'd like to sing along.

I am sorry.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
You must understand. My taste in music is immaculate. I have shown playlists to people AND groups, and they have become friends. I have been commended on my taste, It is that good, and it is that sensible.

I just listened to the song. I want to play it again. It's a shit song, made in 15 minutes but by golly, I'd like to sing along.

I am sorry.

Haha it's cool. It happens to us all at sometime or other. I woke up with that googling awful new Robbie Williams song in my head this morning! Now that is bad mate.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here