Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One For The Oldies - Graham Parker Profile BBC4 10PM Tonight

Followed by "Oil City Confidential" - the superb Dr Feelgood documentary at 23:35. I have put a post on the "Wilko Johnson" thread highlighting this and am waiting for a Mod. to move it from archive limbo back to the main board. I don't recall anything in it that would offend Amazon's delicate sensibilities.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Followed by "Oil City Confidential" - the superb Dr Feelgood documentary at 23:35. I have put a post on the "Wilko Johnson" thread highlighting this and am waiting for a Mod. to move it from archive limbo back to the main board. I don't recall anything in it that would offend Amazon's delicate sensibilities.

Read the reviews of Wilko's farewell gigs - the great man is going out with a bang.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Good documentary - saw Graham parker loads of times back in the 70s
Always good value
The programme before - all about pub rock in the 70s was pretty good too. Loads of favourites there like Dave edmunds, The Motors, Ducks Deluxe and the wonderful Inmates
Certainly better than "Hand Relief" or whatever its called on BBC1 !

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

I'll happily second this recommendation, an excellent watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here