Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prodigy - Brighton Centre 1995

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Where you there? It was my first proper gig, trying to find the set list/video of the night. I remember Keith rolling about in a giant hamster ball? Any help much appreciated!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Yes! I was there!

Also saw them at Brixton academy in '95 and Phoenix Fesitval in '96. Sadly I can't help with the set list as I was off my tits for much of the mid 90's.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My first ever gig was Prodigy 1993 at the Glasshouse/Pyramids centre in Portsmouth. Was BRILLIO.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I was there too!
Think I was about 15 and I could not believe it! It was mental!

I remember Keith spitting on fans from the stage and the fans loving it and trying to get under to raining spittle!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Yes! I was there!

Also saw them at Brixton academy in '95 and Phoenix Fesitval in '96. Sadly I can't help with the set list as I was off my tits for much of the mid 90's.

Ha same as! It was the Poison tour if I remember correctly? Truly great days the mid to late 90's

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Where you there? It was my first proper gig, trying to find the set list/video of the night. I remember Keith rolling about in a giant hamster ball? Any help much appreciated!
No, but was at Brixton Academy year before. Mental.:rave:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I saw them at the Brighton Centre a year or 2 later and it was bat-shit mental. I to the left of the stage and right down the front when Maxim went on one of his walkabouts and stood right in front of me. He looked down at me (he was bloody tall) and we sort of engaged in a staring competition...After a few moment of this he threw his head back, roared with laughter and stalked off!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
IMAG0473.jpg

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Yep, I was there too. Wasn't a big Prodigy fan at the time and only went to keep a mate company. Still ranks as one of the best gigs I've been to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here