Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Mackie from QPR

Dec 29, 2012
United Kingdom
He is one of several strikers we have talked to source someone at the club.The problem is not him starting each week but the wage he is on and the amount QPR want us to pay towards it.The player is keen to come to us on loan :albion2:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I see no reason why we couldnt start Mackie WITH Ulloa. He is the right type of player to compliment him IMO. I also think he could play the Ashley Barnes role quite well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was on that site yesterday lunchtime but said they wanted to insist on a possible recall but Gus doesnt want that so perhaps he was the one Gus referred to in the Argus.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Errrrrr, no.

saw him play a few times for the Wimbledongs of MK and although he has beefed up a lot since then, he is by no menas a natural pairing for Spanish Len.

Got the heart of a lion, but not the answer, not in a thousand years.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Errrrrr, no.

saw him play a few times for the Wimbledongs of MK and although he has beefed up a lot since then, he is by no menas a natural pairing for Spanish Len.

Got the heart of a lion, but not the answer, not in a thousand years.

Surely that's one vital ingredient for a derby match?

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Dont believe me if you want, but i know Jamie personally (same year at school, played with him in youth team at wimbledon) and he wants to stay at QPR and help to keep them up this season. Might not be starting every game, but harry wants him to stay incase of injuries/fatigue in the run in.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mackie would be an amazing signing, he'd be fantastic for us. If we got him next season, he'll be a certainty for my away shirt.

:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here