Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin Mobile and their deals.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
There's nothing in there to suggest it should appear suspect.
Minutes and texts are almost always unlimited on the £10.00 p/m deals, it's the data which is usually the biggest draw/cost in these contracts.
Giffgaff's £12 payg sim is the best in the UK at the moment if you ever felt like switching after 30 days.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'm paying £7 for 500 calls, Unlimited texts, Unlimited internet with T-Mobile. Sim only deal in a Iphone 3Gs, no complaints.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Link to that deal?

Can't find one, but I can assure you that's all I'm paying, had my third bill come through last week.

It's unlimited internet, but I get sent a text when i've used 100% of my downloads, from that point on Im not charged for browsing/facebook etc but I am charged for further downloads or streaming etc. The deal is what they offered me when my contract expired and I told them i'd be moving to a virgin sim only in fact.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It's unlimited internet, but I get sent a text when i've used 100% of my downloads, from that point on Im not charged for browsing/facebook etc but I am charged for further downloads or streaming etc.

Ah ok, that's fair enough. Quite a good deal to be fair, although I imagine the download cap is between 500MB- 1GB. Still, perfectly good enough for anyone who doesn't need their device for downloading as much but can happily browse at will.
I tend to abuse the T & C's of my unlimited internet allowance (Giffgaff) and get regular emails letting me know I'm doing so.. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here