Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time are you going to start drinking on Sunday?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What with the rumors of pubs not being open, my bunch of merry men are contemplating staying on it from the night before, either that or gather at mine about 8am and have a few sherbets with breakfast:drink:
Deffo need a belly full of beer for this game, maybe even a whiskey to calm the nerves!:whisky::albion2:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
saturday evening :D

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Under orders from er indoors. Have to wait till get to the ground. What time are concourses selling beer, 11.00?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Might have a sneaky pint or two in the concourse bar before the game :drink::drink:

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
As one of the many hundreds, if not thousands who have to drive to games, I will have a drink when I get home. I certainly won't be taking up the club's invitation to stay behind and drink after the game- my licence is worth too much to me.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
As soon as the Grand Prix finishes:drink::drink::drink::drink:

And I have the added bonus of her indoors dropping me down there. It's gonna be a long one, and my last blow out before starting my diet on Monday :-(

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
More to the point WHERE are people going to be drinking?

Does anyone know of any pubs in Brighton that will deffo be open pre-match?

As soon as the Grand Prix finishes:drink::drink::drink::drink:

And I have the added bonus of her indoors dropping me down there. It's gonna be a long one, and my last blow out before starting my diet on Monday :-(

As soon as the grand prix starts!, then on to football and a six nations celebration at the rugby club afterwards, should be a messy day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here